- Holiday weekends are great, but keep in mind, guests might already be going to another party, so send invites early!
- Consider posting a poll on social media to find a date that works best for your friends
- Send invitations via social media, email or mail.
- Will you keep it small or go all out?
- Confirm attendance with guests a few weeks before to determine the amount of food and drinks you'll need.
Determine what food you'll serve and how you'll prepare it. Choose one or a combination of these options:
- Cook your own
- Host a potluck
- Hire a caterer
- Make sure the patio or party space is refreshed!
- Update or polish up old furniture
- Consider adding fun amenities like string lights or a fire pit
Try these fun party activities for kids (and adults) of all ages:
- Frisbee toss
- Water balloons
- Hula Hoops
- Scavenger Hunt
Really, with planning a backyard party, the possibilities are endless for the amount of fun you could have.
Thanks for reading. Until next time...Keep it "REAL"